Listing Courtesy of eXp Realty of California Inc
4 / 3.1
Single Family Home
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
Designed in 1925 by Louis Gill nephew to Irving Gill known as the Almy residence; this spectacular spanish inspired home is located on the iconic Coronado Island. Designed with detail in mind, this charm-filled space flows with custom finishes. Corner lot location with highly desired floor plan features two-bedroom suites downstairs and Jack and Jill bedrooms with dual sinks, utility room, basement, galley kitchen and hardwood floors throughout. Entertainers backyard with jacuzzi and tropical landscape.
- Balcony, Bathtub, Beamed Ceilings, Built-Ins, Ceiling Fan, Ceramic Counters, Copper Plumbing Partial, Crown Moldings, Granite Counters, Kitchen Island, Living Room Deck Attached, Open Floor Plan, Pantry, Recessed Lighting, Remodeled Kitchen, Shower, Shower In Tub, Stone Counters, Storage Space, Tile Counters, Wet Bar, Unfurnished, Kitchen Open To Family Rm
- Brick/Pavers, Carpet, Stone, Tile, Wood, Partially Carpeted
- Wall/Window, Other/Remarks, Gas
- Fireplace, Forced Air Unit
- Automatic Gate,Eqpt Owned
Property Listed By eXp Realty of California Inc
This information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. You should rely on this information only to decide whether or not to further investigate a particular property. BEFORE MAKING ANY OTHER DECISION, YOU SHOULD PERSONALLY INVESTIGATE THE FACTS (e.g. square footage and lot size) with the assistance of an appropriate professional. You may use this information only to identify properties you may be interested in investigating further. All uses except for personal, non-commercial use in accordance with the foregoing purpose are prohibited. Redistribution or copying of this information, any photographs or video tours is strictly prohibited. This information is derived from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) service provided by Sandicor®. Displayed property listings may be held by a brokerage firm other than the broker and/or agent responsible for this display. The information and any photographs and video tours and the compilation from which they are derived is protected by copyright. Compilation (c) 2019 Sandicor®, Inc.