Find Out What Your Coronado Home Is Worth Today!
There are so many positives for Coronado home sellers right now.
Consider some of these key market factors (figures are for single family homes but there are similar trends in the townhouse/condo sector - click here for more details):
- Pending sales were up last month by 38.5%, year-on-year, and by 23.8% between January and September.
- We've seen a 47.1% improvement in closed sales between September 2019 and last month, and a 13.9% increase since January.
- Median sales price has risen by 8% during this year.
- Percentage received of asking price was up by 2.6% last month, compared with September 2019, and by 1.6% for the year to date.
- Homes are selling quicker on average - with average days on market until sold up by 12.7% so far in 2020.
As if this weren't enough, inventory of available homes for sale continues to struggle to cope with strong buyer demand, with a 47.7% drop, year-on-year, and a dramatic 56.1% fall in the months supply of inventory in the past twelve months (currently just 2.9 months).
This creates a fantastic opportunity for anyone considering listing this fall.
But do you even know what your home is currently worth?
This website features a Free Market Analysis service that provides you with your property's current market value and suggested selling price!
All you need to do is click here and fill out and submit our form. We'll then analyze the comparables, local trends and other local market data to provide you with an up-to-date and accurate estimate of the worth of your home or condo.
If you haven't been through this process for a while you might be pleasantly surprised by what your home is now worth.
Having this information at your fingertips will help you to decide if right now might be the right time to sell. As we've been reporting extensively in our blogs in recent weeks, the fall market is very lively, with highly motivated buyers looking for the right property.
And with low inventory as a key characteristic of the current Coronado market, this puts you in a great place to attract multiple offers and, as you can see from the above statistics, asking prices are extremely robust.
We hope you will take advantage of this facility. If you prefer, you are more than welcome to talk to us about your home's current value at 619-886-0175. Either way, we look forward to hearing from you.